A Reputation for Excellence
Based in the Charlotte/Piedmont area of North Carolina, Gais Construction built its initial reputation as a high-end residential custom builder with a keen sense for attention to details and quality finishing. The firm established a commercial division in 1990 when homeowner clients, who also had businesses or franchises of their own, desired the same level of attention, focus, and service in the project management of their business operation expansions. By turning to Gais for their commercial needs with exemplary results, these clients soon were telling others. Today, Gais Construction focuses entirely on setting standards of excellence in the commercial arena.
- Professional liability insurance up to $4 million
- Builder’s risk and vehicle insurance
- Bonding according to specific project requirements
- Licensed and certified subcontractors and tradesmen with the firm for ten years or more
- Licensed General Contractor in NC, SC, VA, and GA